Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: GeneralNano: Day 1
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Nano: Day 1

PreviousPage 6 of 6
Quote from soneill on March 5, 2020, 12:35 pm

Not sure if this is the right answer or not.  For my Nano on anthill.antsle.com, "My Subscriptions" is also empty.  But on the "My Servers" page, it does show my Nano and it has the Essential plan associated with it.  In addition on my Nano within the Antman web interface (I'm on 3.0.0d), the Business Plan page also indicates my Nano has the Essentials plan as well.

You should SSH into the Nano and run this:

upgrade-antman 3.0.0d

then reboot the Nano.  There are some port filtering tweaks which apparently need a reboot to activate/tweak/something.  Unfortunately the port forwarding "progress" isn't persistent across reboots I just found this today 🙁  Be patient when you reboot the Nano, it takes my Nano 8-10 *minutes* before Antman comes up fully allowing you to log into the web interface.

upgrade-antman 3.0.0e

Is the most current version

Quote from bradkuhl on March 8, 2020, 6:31 pm

upgrade-antman 3.0.0e

Is the most current version

I just picked up a Nano and installed it today, and it's running 3.0.1 (presumably newer than .0e). I'll update in a few days if I see anything funky, but it seems good right now.

As previously noted, the ability to ssh to 22xxx isn't working, and I had a problem where anthilld wouldn't start (search for anthilld.service and you'll find the fix), but other than that, it's working.

I registered a domain name on anthill, but I think it takes a couple of days to propagate around.

Bruce

PreviousPage 6 of 6