antsle: Private Cloud Servers
All the Virtual Servers you'll ever need. Without the monthly fees.
What can antsle do?
Run your apps on a Private Cloud Server
The world’s first plug & play solution, specifically built for developers! Enjoy full data ownership and privacy: Your Code, Your Data, Your Rules.
And best of all: We’ll bring your monthly hosting bill down to $0!
Who is it for?
Are you currently using hosting services like Amazon EC2, DigitalOcean or Heroku? Are you looking for easy-to-use alternatives to drive down cost and/or improve privacy?
Then antsle is for You! No matter if you use hosting personally or for your business: We deliver the hosting infrastructure that you Own and Control.
Some of the great things people do with antsle
- Deploy your own always-on development & test environments (free)
- Replace Dropbox, Github etc. with open-source alternatives
- Use OwnCloud or OX App Suite for maximum privacy. Ditch iCloud and/or corresponding Google/Microsoft Services
- Make antsle the open-source center of your home
Powerful. 100% Silent.
No compromises: Zero noise, dead-easy to use, full performance. antsle is ready with the touch of a button. No hassles, no tedious search for tutorials: antsle is super easy to use.
- Fault-tolerant technology with mirrored SSDs, ECC RAM, ZFS and more
- Up to 8 Intel CPU cores, enabling full virtualization
- Aluminum case acts as heat sink
- 100% living room - compatible: Fanless, noise level 0.0db
Over 100 virtual servers.
antsleOS & antman support VMs (antlets) based on .container technology as well as full KVM virtualization. Run any operating system in each of your VMs: Linux, SmartOS, Windows, *BSD, and more. antsleOS transforms your antsle into a private data center:
- Simple but powerful GUI to create & manage your antlets
- Run any Linux distro in container-based antlets, share RAM between them
- Run any operating system in each of your VMs
Built on industry standards such as custom-built Linux Kernel for optimal performance, ZFS for max reliability & mirroring, LXC, KVM, ECC RAM, libvert.
Learn to manage your own Private Cloud Server: