Shipping Rates & Policy
Antsle typically ships all custom servers within 5-10 days from the time the order is placed.
Step 1: Every system build begins by gathering the parts, often we’ll have everything we need in stock, if not the part is ordered and build time may be extended to accommodate. This is typically the longest part of a system’s build time.
Step 2: Once all the parts are gathered an experienced technician will build your machine from the ground up, visually inspecting each part for quality and capacity.
Step 3: Once an antsle is built, it undergoes an extensive quality check at our contracted hardware partner Ingram Micro. All assembly and tests comply with their strict, ISO 9001 certified processes.
Step 4: The unit is then carefully double boxed and shipped (typically via UPS) directly to your home or office.
Step 5: Each shipment is fully insured and a tracking number will be emailed the day after the package is shipped.
Step 6: Servers shipped from Antsle require signature confirmation to ensure the safe delivery of your investment so please plan accordingly.
Step 7: Enjoy! Please be sure to retain your order number as this is required for any warranty service. We also recommend you save the original packaging in case of a return.
- While Antsle strives to maintain it’s 5-10 day average time-to-ship we make no guarantees and will accept no liability nor honor any claim towards ruminative action stemming from a longer than average time-to-ship. (Time-to-ship refers to the time period between the order placement and the handing of the product over to the carrier for transport.)
- Antsle will ship to any physical address worldwide. Antsle will not ship to P.O. Boxes. Each package requires signature confirmation therefore timely delivery requires that the customer make themselves available for its reception.
- Every appliance shipped from Antsle is insured up to the full purchase price. It is Antsle's responsibility to pursue any claim with the carrier. Please note that this is only applicable to the original shipment from Antsle to the customer and not for subsequent shipments for returns or repair.
- Antsle's preferred carrier is UPS and all shipping will be completed through them unless otherwise specified. Antsle shipping prices may vary based on the options available. Antsle guarantees that the shipping cost will be accurately displayed for each purchase at the time of purchase from antsle.com
- All build and ship times are counted in business days only and correspond with those of UPS, our preferred carrier. Antsle honors all holidays observed by our preferred carrier and follows a Monday - Friday work week.
- For information on returns and warranty information, please visit out Warranty and Returns Policy page.