Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Am I required to have a plan to upgrade?

PreviousPage 2 of 2

Thank you. That's apparently what's blocking me from completing the upgrade which I mentioned in my earlier post. I'll retry this from the UI and command line once the file is available again.

Bruce

daniel.luck has reacted to this post.
daniel.luck

Hi @bbergman

Here are instructions to upgrade antMan from the command (Connect with SSH to your antsle using root account):

You can download the antMan bundle directly to your antsle from the antsle's command line.

Then run the following 'wget' command from the antsle's command line by pasting the url after 'wget'.
wget https://s3.wasabisys.com/wasabi--cloud-6a2aa848-8fea-4d97-b476-2e5ef9db7c18/antman-updates/antman-3.4.4-x86_64.tar.gz

Extract the file
tar -xzf antman-3.4.4-x86_64.tar.gz

CD into the new directory
cd antman-3.4.4-x86_64

and run the installer
./install

Thanks,
antsle Support

All good - that worked.

Thanks,

Bruce

PreviousPage 2 of 2