Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: GeneralWindows 11 22H2
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Windows 11 22H2

PreviousPage 2 of 2

Hi Daniel

I did try and yes it works but I did not want to rebuild my antlets... So, I kept researching and worked out how to do it... here are the instructions, I have tried it twice and it works:

1. Make sure there are no updates to apply on W11
  2. Back up your antlet in case there is an issue
  3. Create a update.cmd file the site here: MediaCreationTool.bat/Skip_TPM_Check_on_Dynamic_Update.cmd at main · AveYo/MediaCreationTool.bat · GitHub
    Discussion on the process: Question - How to update Windows 11 21H2 to 22H2 on "Unsupported Hardwarde" without loosing data | XDA Forums (xda-developers.com)
  4. Download latest windows 11 ISO
  5. Make sure the versions you do is English
  6. Mount the ISO
  7. Run the update.cmd file
  8. Run setup on the mounted ISO
  9. Select keep files, settings, and applications

Once completed, it took a couple of hours as there are a number of updates to do as well from MS.

One question I wanted to post the code here, but it would not let me. I have seen in posts there is code there. How do I do that?

daniel.luck has reacted to this post.
daniel.luck

Hi Kryten:

Thanks so much for sharing!  Glad to hear that this worked out for you.

I had used a similar method to create a new template.

I had also similar issue with posting code here.  I'll let our team know about this.

Thanks,
antsle Support

PreviousPage 2 of 2