Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Upgraded edgeLinux, network is now wonky

I hadn't done anything with my antsle in a while, when I decided to do a couple of projects today. (No antlets or anything on it at the moment) The first thing I did was upgrade edgeLinux, which I did to 0.12.0. I honestly couldn't tell you what it was at before. After I upgraded, I restarted my antsle from antman, and now I can't connect to antman or ssh to any of the ip addresses the antsle is assigned. I checked my router and when the antsle boots up, it is definitely getting assigned 2 ip addresses, but I can't connect to either of them. After trying pretty much everything I discovered I still can ssh to [email protected], however from in there I can't seem to connect to or resolve any domain. I can't even ping my router. net.br0 is started, antman is started. Here is my /etc/conf.d/net:

# ---------------------------
# Configuration for enp0s20f0
# ---------------------------
bridge_forward_delay_br0=0
bridge_hello_time_br0=200
bridge_stp_state_br0=1

bridge_br0="enp0s20f0"

config_enp0s20f0="null"
config_br0="192.168.1.200 netmask 255.255.255.0"

rc_net_br0_need="net.enp0s20f0"

Hello kapunga,

Thank you for your support of Antsle. Would you do me a favor and upgrade your edgelinux to 0.12.1? That is the most recent version and may fix your problems. If the problem persists, please reply back so I can submit a ticket based on this issue.

The following worked for me. Comment the following lines from  /etc/conf.d/net

#bridge_forward_delay_br0=0
#bridge_hello_time_br0=200
#bridge_stp_state_br0=1
Then run:
service net.br0 restart
I also found that "service net.bro restart" has to be ran after a reboot as well, or I see what you are seeing.
-akak