Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

upgrade to edgeLinux 2.0 issue

upgrade to edgeLinux 2.0 issue

After the upgrade, my zpool is already using 22% while there are no antlets

Getting the same name that is had with antmanOS is not working.

cant use strategizeit.antsle.us or strategizeit.local in the browser or ssh terminal session

Antman GUI, the console is not working, just a black screen after clicking continue of HTTP, also hide console is not working when clicking on it

Uploaded files:
  • Screenshot-2020-07-06-at-18.43.40.png

Hi @nike,

antMan will use some space to store the default templates.

Regarding the console issue, try restarting the docker service:

service docker restart

Hi Mardo.ceicid,

i upgraded to antman 3.2.1 after that the zpool showed 0% instead of the 22%

However restarting the docker service is did not resolve the console issue i am still getting black screen

Naik

Uploaded files:
  • Screenshot-2020-07-07-at-17.39.07.png

Try opening the console window, then click the Stop link at the top-right corner of the console window.

The console should close, then go back to console (if it doesn't restart, there will be a Start link at the top-right)

Hi Lancem,

Using the stop and start button on the console did not help, still getting a black screen.

Naik

Can you get to it via SSH ?

Could be a network / router issue.

Yes via a terminal it works. getting the ecsda creation message.

In the console it is just a black screen.

However i raised a support ticket and it working now.

The trick is to open antAid session after open the console with will ask the to create the ecdsa message, after that close the antAid session, then the console works fine for me.

Kevin Clukey and anagnorisis have reacted to this post.
Kevin Clukeyanagnorisis
Quote from Nike on July 12, 2020, 1:09 am

Yes via a terminal it works. getting the ecsda creation message.

In the console it is just a black screen.

However i raised a support ticket and it working now.

The trick is to open antAid session after open the console with will ask the to create the ecdsa message, after that close the antAid session, then the console works fine for me.

This worked for me after fighting with it for a while.... strange.

lancem has reacted to this post.
lancem

I used the work-around mentioned above:

"The trick is to open antAid session after open the console with will ask the to create the ecdsa message, after that close the antAid session, then the console works fine for me."

This worked for me.  I wonder if it has to do with the "first time question" that prompts for a "yes/no" response.

Thanks for posting this.