Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

problems after updating to edgelinux 0.12.0 and antman 2.0

When I attempt to open the console, the console bounces from the bottom of the window and then I get an error box with:

WCS-1: Error starting webconsole Error response from daemon: open /var/run/docker/libcontainerd/containerd/1fbefed2802608632814e8cd05592b184c188b03102e8477797ddb4f14d55a06/init/shim-log.json: no such file or directory Error: failed to start containers: antsle-wetty
Not sure what to do to fix this.  I can ssh in fine, and otherwise things seem ok.
This is happening on 2 antsle boxes I just upgraded, on antsle one one XD.
Uploaded files:
  • Screen-Shot-2019-08-28-at-4.56.03-PM.png

So I updated to edgelinux 0.12.1 and antman 2.0.0e, and the issue still remains. Can't start the console from the ui.

Hello cfm,

Thank you for letting us know this issue. I have submitted a ticket on this issue. Our support team will look into this as soon as possible!

Was there any resolution to this. I am also having the same issue.