Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

new Ubuntu 18.04 LXC Templates - using netplan instead of ifupdown

new Ubuntu 18.04 LXC Templates - using netplan instead of ifupdown

network bridging for ubuntu in documentation, antsle, and edgelinux need to be updated with instructions for netplan configuration.

This link can guide you through the basics of Netplan: https://www.linux.com/learn/intro-to-linux/2018/9/how-use-netplan-network-configuration-tool-linux

If you are trying to add a DHCP interface that can be accessed by other hosts on your network:

Edit /etc/netplan/10-lcx.yaml to look like the following:

network:
  version: 2
  ethernets:
    eth0: {dhcp4: true}
    eth1: {dhcp4: true}

You can test your configuration with the following command:

sudo netplan try

if everything works, you can then apply the configuration:

sudo netplan apply

thanks for your reply..... I have dealt with it myself for my purposes.....  My point, is that the Official Antsle Documentation for network bridging needs to be updated.