Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

I Installed, but how do I login?

PreviousPage 3 of 3

@hibrid

I was finally able to access the login page.  Thank you again for your help

I'm sorry to hear that you have had so much trouble with the software.  That was my initial concern, being as new as it is.  I too was drawn in by the hardware design.  I used to have 3 tower servers running at home and they were annoyingly loud.  Having something powerful and silent to use for a home lab would be ideal.  I think the software has promise but isn't quite their yet.  I want to spend time learning the technology in my home lab setup, not days troubleshooting their software.  I understand there will be a learning curve with their software, but I'm a bit skeptical based on some of the posts I've read in this forum...

I also agree that the $150 'Grow' plan is excessive, at least for my needs.  I don't think it's worth that to pay for VLAN just to run a home lab.  As you said, there is other software on the market which provides it out of the box.  I wonder if they would ever consider pivoting to just creating a server that is certified to run more seasoned virtualization software.  I bet a lot of tech enthusiasts would splurge for that

When going to register your box, I recommend that you not use your root username.  I created another user account and then attempted to use that to register.  It did not work (couldn't find my device) but my guess is that is because I'm just testing in virtual box and my vm is using NAT.  I've been having to port forward everything.

I may give it 3 more years before diving in

I can Ping my server. running . Running service antman status is Ok. Active and running. But no access to http://myantsle.local:3000

Please advise

@fjoois and @richardgamarra if you have any issues with accessing your new installation or setting up your server please write support@antsle.com. We're here to help. Just give them some context, i.e. did you just buy it and are setting it up for the first time, or did you download it and are trying to access antMan for the first time.

PreviousPage 3 of 3