Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

GUI on Antlet to manage Virtual Host Files, SSL files, and Reverse Proxy

GUI on Antlet to manage Virtual Host Files, SSL files, and Reverse Proxy

could include the selection of target Antlet, Common Virtual Host settings

This would make it less technical for the end users and more user friendly for installing 3 cert files. Right now everything is done via the command prompt.

daniel.luck has reacted to this post.
daniel.luck

Hi @nike

Thanks for the submitting this feature request to include selection of target antlet and common virtual host settings.

We'll share with our developers.

A HUGE +one on this!!

Could something like https://nginxproxymanager.com be used to for NGINX?  If Antman is already running in Docker it doesn't seem like too much of a stretch to run the system NGINX in docker as well & leverage the existing work of other projects.

daniel.luck has reacted to this post.
daniel.luck

Hi @dave-kopecek

Thanks for the suggestion for nginx proxy manager.  I'll share with our development team.

To be honest, I work as a graphic designer, and I don’t know why you want to keep important files in practically open access. Essentially, your work should be completely safe as it is intellectual property, the theft of which is punishable by law. Therefore, if I were you, I would upload my work to where there will be a japan anonymous proxy that will be able to save all information from being hacked by other users. I would also be interested in your tips on working with graphic design and communicating data to your clients.

Hi @janellecaldwell

Thanks for the suggestion.
Although we would have to log into antMan so there would authentication there.

Thank you,
antsle Support