Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Console not starting

upgraded my Antsle One to EL 2.0.0 and antMan 3.0.0 now console does not start. just sits there.

how to resolve?

Uploaded files:
  • console.jpg

Sometimes after I upgrade Antman, I have to click the Stop link at the far top-right corner of the console window, then (after it stops), click the Start link to restart the console.

Quote from lancem on May 4, 2020, 2:22 pm

Sometimes after I upgrade Antman, I have to click the Stop link at the far top-right corner of the console window, then (after it stops), click the Start link to restart the console.

Yes sir, I've done that a few times.  I did notice that the terminal window when maximized says "WETTY the WebTTY Terminal" however my Antsle One D says "servername EdgeLinux Terminal"  See images

Uploaded files:
  • wetty.jpg
  • edlinux-terminal.jpg

It's working now. Don't know why, not gonna question it. It's working

lancem has reacted to this post.
lancem