Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: GeneralCentOS...
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

CentOS...

PreviousPage 2 of 2

Hi @helga

Thanks for reaching out to our forums.

From speaking with our development team at antsle, Inc, they are working on new version of edgeLinux that will be based on Debian 11.  We don't have timeline or ETA at this time, but it has been under development.

Thank you,
antsle Support

Quote from kevinvance on January 25, 2023, 3:27 am

I don't think it's safe to say that CentOS is dead today, because it's a great distribution. I have been using CentOS for several years now and I love this operating system. I am used to the whole interface, the way the tools work, etc. I was very disappointed by the news that CentOS7 will be out of support in 2024, but I found a company https://tuxcare.com/extended-lifecycle-support/centos-7-extended-support/ undertale yellow that offers extended lifecycle support. I am willing to spend the money for that.

It's also my favorite software to use, it's disappointing to know I can't continue using it

PreviousPage 2 of 2