Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: GeneralAntsle keeps reloading
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Antsle keeps reloading

PreviousPage 2 of 2

Hi @Will:

Id honestly love to try that because I want to be on the latest version, but with support replying once every 36-48 hours and their first and only troubleshooting step being to RMA (they didn’t even remotely check the device, troubleshoot temperature, anything) - I don’t really have confidence that this will get fixed and don’t want to take the risk.

I was once very enthusiastic about this product and your support model but based on this whole experience  I can’t see myself buying another antsle or ever recommending it to a colleague or anyone in the field.

If there is any way to get more attention on this or pass this feedback along I’d appreciate it - otherwise I’ll reluctantly hope that this version of Antman and edgelinux will last for the lifetime of my $3000 server , otherwise it will be a huge waste of money.

Thank you for your responsiveness!

Rob

WHat was the fix for this?? I have (2) Antsle One XD fully loaded doing the same thing, but it was happening on 0.10.0 and I just upgraded to 0.11.1d and it is still happening. I paid almost 10k USD for these units, and this is a PITA. Everytime it hard reboots, I loose data and have to deal with corruption.

Hi @s3v3n,

Sorry for the issues.

This can happen for a variety of reasons, our devs have not found anything in the antMan upgrade that would cause this.

It seems like Rob's case is perhaps an issue with the RAM, we are in contact with him and looking into it on a different channel.

Please send me your serial-number to support@antsle.com and lets investigate.

lancem has reacted to this post.
lancem
PreviousPage 2 of 2