Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: GeneralAntsle keeps reloading
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Antsle keeps reloading

Page 1 of 2Next

Ever since upgrading to 0.11 my antsle reloads every 1.5 days.  My antlets lose information when they are reloaded so each reload is hurting me.

Any Suggestions?

Hi @rob-tavoularis,

upgrading to antMan 0.11.1d or edgeLinux 0.11.0?

Hi @will

I was previously on 0.11.1c.  After today's crash I upgraded to 0.11.1d, but I won't know if it worked until a couple of days have passed - is this something known to 0.11.1a-c?

Thanks,

Rob

Hi @rob-tavoularis,

We have not had any reports of antMan 0.11.1a-c rebooting antsles. It's only an antMan update, not an OS update, so it would be very unusual  for that to cause these these kind of issues.
Is it freezing or actually rebooting?

@will It is rebooting.  It is plugged into a UPS and other devices connected to the same UPS are not affected, so I don't think it's a power issue.  Additionally while the previous reload happened when I was not in front of the antsle, today's reload happened while I was actively using an antlet, and I only noticed because I could no longer connect to it.

root@rtantsle:~ # uptime
 17:27:03 up  7:51,  1 user,  load average: 2.11, 2.05, 2.00
root@rtantsle:~ # 
root@rtantsle:~ # last reboot
reboot   system boot  4.12.14-aufs     Tue Mar  5 09:35   still running
reboot   system boot  4.12.14-aufs     Sun Mar  3 12:27   still running
reboot   system boot  4.12.14-aufs     Sun Feb 24 13:51   still running
reboot   system boot  4.12.14-aufs     Sun Feb 24 13:46 - 13:47  (00:01)
reboot   system boot  4.12.14-aufs     Mon Feb 18 08:18 - 08:01 (1+23:42)

I have answered your other post about downgrading, that would be a good test to see if you still have the issue.

It may be a hardware problem. My colleague in support can help you out in that case.

Thanks William - I'll confirm if it reloads again on 0.11.1d, and if so, I'll downgrade and if it still reloads I guess I'll RMA, although it will hurt to be without it for a few days and I hope I don't have to rebuild my antlets.

Of course. Yeah please let us know if the antman upgrade/downgrade solves the issue, that is definitely something we would want to look into.

As an FYI my antsle has been stable for 10 days on 0.10.0.

Ok thanks for info. Please let us know if does reboot once you upgrade again to 0.11.1.

Page 1 of 2Next