Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

antMan was unable to complete your request.

Hi

So I made a backup of my nextcloud antsle

by adding in a USB 1tb drive and mounting it in the antsle it self.. I did a simple cp -r /antlets/next/var/www/html/nextcloud/data /mnt/usb1

it was just the Data file I wanted, now I am getting when I login into the antsle

antMan was unable to complete your request.

This could have happened because of resources running out in your antsle. Please check your disk and/or RAM usage.

I was a little a shocked as I knew I was using around 68% of the drive.

I read someone post here Help! An Antlet Maxed out the Disk - Help! An Antlet Maxed out the Disk - Forum - Antsle: The #1 software for on-premise, private cloud servers

but nothing worked.. I have deleted all the _templates and old antlets that was still in the folders I have also deleted the nextcould server I made so I have no antlets but still getting this error

NAME SIZE ALLOC FREE CKPOINT EXPANDSZ FRAG CAP DEDUP HEALTH ALTROOT
antlets 216G 10.1G 206G - - 32% 4% 1.00x ONLINE -

I was wondering if its anything to do with the RAM

I would really appreciate any help

Thank you

Hello!

This usually means the root '/' partition is full.

Check the root '/' partition from the antsle's command line with
df -h /

check the 'Use%' column.

If the root '/' partition is full we can check for large files with
find / -xdev -type f -size +300M

Please let us know how it goes.

Thank you,
antsle Support