Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Windows XP antlet network driver?

Has anyone created a Windows XP antlet and got a network adapter working?  I have a couple of legacy applications I support and need a Windows XP instance to do so.  I have successfully set up a Windows XP antlet, but none of the stock XP network adapter drivers are working with the antlet.  Has anyone done this?  Can you tell me what network driver you used?

Thanks!

A bit late to the game but, I tried for a while to get my XP antlet up, but it always failed with the network driver. In the end, instead of using my own Windows XP disks to create the ISO, I used the ISO available from a website Isoriver.  Not the best solution, but was able to get the antlet up and running for my purposes.

It's listed as an Intel 1000 MT Network Connection, if that helps.

Sorry I can't provide a better solution.

-R