Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: GeneralVNC client Connection
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

VNC client Connection

Hi,

I am really tired of using the on browser vnc client. Is there any way to connect from my windows machine to one of the antsle vms using VNC client?

Thanks

Hi Yasir, I think Spice is a VNC client you can use from Windows.

Can I use that to VNC to kali machine on Antsle server (Through Antsle) or I need to install something on kali and open its port?

ME ---->ANTSLE ----->KALI

Quote from fnaf security breach on March 18, 2020, 4:05 pm

Can I use that to VNC to kali machine on Antsle server (Through Antsle) or I need to install something on kali and open its port?

ME ---->ANTSLE ----->KALI

Have you found the solution yet?

I can understand the frustration of using an on-browser VNC client. Fortunately, you can connect from your Windows machine to one of the antsle VMs using a standalone VNC client application. On another note, if you ever need assistance with academic tasks like dissertation presentation help, A reliable service can ensure your dissertation presentation is well-good, visually appealing, and leaves a lasting impact on your audience. Keep exploring and optimizing your tech experiences while excelling in your academic journey!

You can free download and connect to an antsle virtual machine (VM) from your Windows machine using a VNC client. First, ensure VNC is enabled for the specific VM in antsleOS settings. Find the VM's VNC IP and port number. Install a VNC client on Windows, such as RealVNC or TightVNC.

Open the fgo on games.lol client, enter the VNC IP and port, and authenticate if required. Interact with the VM's desktop as if using it directly. Prioritize security by using strong passwords and consider setting up a VPN connection to antsle for added protection. Refer to antsle documentation or seek support for specific instructions based on your setup.