Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Unable to port forward with iptables

Hello,

I have created a "ubuntu-xenial - LXC" antlet that is using a bridge network. I'm trying forward port 80 to 8080 on that interface (eth1), but I keep getting the following message:

sudo iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth1 -p tcp --dport 80 -j REDIRECT --to-port 8080
iptables: No chain/target/match by that name.

I've been able to successfully use that approach on other systems/containers/vms running this same version Ubuntu, so I'm confused why it is not working here. Although I am not using Docker here, I have seen issues like this with Docker containers and thought that this may somehow be related to the antlet container. Should I be able to do this on my antlet and if so, can you clarify what I am doing wrong?

Thanks!