Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: GeneralTraining for a newbie
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Training for a newbie

My question is,  would there be anyone willing to give a 30 to 60-minute run-through on how to use the Antsle.  I can create antlets and understand the difference between containers and KVM.  All that being said, there is no how-to guide for beginners on how to console into the antlet, or use the internal VNC.  I really just need a quick run-through on the basics.  I am a Windows engineer but, have been in the CIO chair for the last few years, so I am competent but rusty.  If anyone is interested please let me know and I will send out an invite for time and screen-share.  IT would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jim

Hey Jim-

I gotcha covered. Send an email to marketing@antsle.com and I'll hook you up with an onboarding call with support. They may not have time to dive into everything but it should help.

This video should also help, let me know if it does or what it doesn't cover that you want to know.

I won't be offended if it doesn't help enough, I'll just make another one 🙂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E42I1tbAjJc

lancem has reacted to this post.
lancem

I noticed that your inquiry about training for Antsle is from four years ago. While the thread may be a bit older, the quest for knowledge is timeless. If you're still interested in learning how to use Antsle or if you've encountered new challenges since then, it's never too late to seek guidance. You might want to check out training provider in malaysia. They specialize in offering training programs and might have resources or instructors who can assist you in getting started with Antsle. Your background as a Windows engineer and CIO chair experience provides a strong foundation, and a quick run-through should help you get back into the swing of things.