Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Time issue can't resolve

Ok, I give up.  Had a ticket in on this since June 2, 2020 and still no resolution.

The time stamp on backups is 4 hours in the future (UTC timezone).  I am on EST (-500) with daylight savings time.

This happens across all three of my antsles, Antsle One, Antsle One D and Antsle Nano.  I have verified that the BIOS time on both Antsle One and One D are set correctly.  The antsle itself reports the correct time/date.  See image. Also, I have edited the antmand file per antsle support back on July 17 which is also visible in the screen shot.

Also I notice when I power off my Windows 7 Antlet on either of the Antsle boxes that it resets the time to UTC on boot.  I have reset the time many times to no avail.

Is anyone else seeing this behavior on their backups?  Any suggestions?

TIA

Uploaded files:
  • newimage.jpg
  • antsleonebios.jpg
  • antsleoneD_bios.jpg

I see the same thing with the backup times on my Antsle Ones and Nanos.  Rather a pain.

Regarding your Windows 7 antlet, if it keeps resetting back to UTC, you can try editing the XML file for it

virsh edit (antlet)

and change this line

<clock offset='utc'>

to

<clock offset='localtime'>

Which should use the antsle's timezone.

I think you have to stop the antlet (not just reboot it) for it to take effect.

spollock has reacted to this post.
spollock