Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Some command line things I found...

I'm not sure this has been discussed recently. I was going through a bunch of notes while I await the arrival of my new One D and while I play around with the Nano.  I found some old cli notes regarding creating and controlling antlets without the Antman interface. Just quick down and dirty stuff.

Cmd                    antlet name  Ram Allocated  CPUs   IP   Template Name  Type  where to build.
create-antlet        bob                  2048                     1      21       debian10 lxc        on antlets /antlets

create-antlet bob 2048 1 21 debian10 lxc on antlets /antlets

Seems to work for the full size Antsle servers running Gentoo... Does not work on the Nano (maybe due to being CentOS)

Controls
virsh -c lxc:/// start bob
virsh -c lxc:/// suspend bob (pause)
virsh -c lxc:/// resume bob (resume)
virsh -c lxc:/// shutdown bob (graceful)
virsh -c lxc:/// destroy bob (force-stop)

virsh -c lxc:/// list --all

Maybe this will help someone.  Add to it with your own knowledge.

I've had my Antsle for about 3-4 years.  Actually purchased off Amazon. I use it in production running several webservers, fileservers, DVR for security cameras, VPN server... Looking forward to the new one arriving.

lancem has reacted to this post.
lancem