Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Self Managed Backup Issues

I have added a SSD for self managed backups.  All is well there, backups are working restoration is working.

It also appears the backup uploads to the cloud on Antsle Servers.  If I delete the LOCAL backup, the cloud backup remains.  If I delete the cloud backup then both are gone.

1st: Why is my SELF-MANAGED backup uploading to Antsle's cloud?  How do I stop it from uploading and just have my own "SELF" managed backups?

2nd:  Deleting a cloud backup should not delete the local "SELF MANAGED" backup as well. How do I prevent this?

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue.

Some of the issues had to do with recent communication issues with antHill.  Feel free to contact us at support@antsle.com.  For some customers, we needed to have our SysAdmin add your Public IP Address to our firewall.

We have also let our developers know about the issues you have had with Cloud backup quota.

Thank you,
antsle Support