Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Scheduled cloud backup- size increasing daily

Why does the size of the backup file increase each day?  I know for a fact that not a single change was made to the antlet, not even a log in or reboot.

Uploaded files:
  • busize1.jpg
  • busize2.jpg
  • busize3.jpg
  • busize4.jpg
  • busize5.jpg

1 MB each day?  I don't know what kind of OS this antlet is, but could there be some logs files or something causing the increase?

They are all simple webservers running Debian 10 LXC's running Apache2

I didn't think about log files but, to me, that seems like a lot ... 30 meg in 30 days.

I have ONE webserver that does not display this behavior ... interestingly enough, it is the ONLY webserver that I was able to restore from my Gentoo Based Antsle server via the restore as clone process it is running on Debian 8.5.

Also, my recently restored VPN server (Debian 8.5) does not increase size each day.

Probably something to do with the Debian 10 distro (that is what I used to rebuild all the webservers)

Uploaded files:
  • oldgentoobackup.jpg