Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Recommended Server Enclosure?

Hi, I own 2 antsles and a nano. (Apparently, I'm a collector!)  Can anybody recommend an enclosure for me to keep them in? Obviously they aren't rackmounts, so something else that will keep them cool and dust-free.

Thanks!

danielgalvan has reacted to this post.
danielgalvan

nice

I have succeeded in installing everything, and a VPN client may be connected; but, I do not appear to have the proper routing configured.

run 3

That's so good to know

blob opera

I've been told that an enclosure for me to keep them in may not be necessary, they could work just fine!

Drive Mad

For your collection of two antsles and a nano, you can consider various enclosure options to ensure proper cooling and protection from dust. A small server cabinet with adjustable shelves and cooling fans can accommodate the hardware effectively. Alternatively, specialized desktop computer enclosures with ventilation and dust filters offer a suitable solution. Check this out https://www.emulatorpc.com/farmville-2-country-escape/.