Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Password Change fails after EdgeLinux reset

After a perfect clean reset (el-reset and el-reset-phase2) of edgeLinux with no errors, I am unable to change from the default password.

After entering the current (default) and the new password twice, the red pop-up error window in the upper right is blank.

-Akak

Uploaded files:
  • black-error.jpg

Hi @akak01000101, this was fixed in the latest antMan release, please run: `upgrade-antman` to upgrade

Hi Mardo,

I upgraded as you said to 2.2.0a.  I still cannot change the password, and still see a blank pop-up error.

Hi @akak01000101, the release version was incorrect. I have made the change in our metadata servers. Please try again.

That worked. Thanks!