Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Out of warranty repairs

I picked up a used Antsle and it did not come with a power supply.

I used my other Antsle power supply to boot it up and try to factory restore it.

The power supply fried and was very hot.

I took a radio power supply that can handle much more abuse and connected it and the fans started screaming but I let it run for a while and the Antsle become very warm to the touch even sitting idle.

Even with the Antsle turned off it seemed to draw more power from the Power supply than the other antlse running..

I have not opened it up.

I think I might master reset the bios first and see if maybe some settings where modified?

I am not sure on the specs of this Antsle as it was used and the owner did not seem to know what he had..

If you have any thoughts or ideas I would be curious.

I may even take it apart,  clean it up, reseat the memory/processor and repaste the heatsinks.

I may also send an email to support and see if warranty is transferable but i doubt it...   If not maybe I'll check on "repair" costs.

Just emailed with support.  It appears the XD model uses a 10 amp power supply and the Antsle One uses a 5 amp power supply.   So perhaps nothing is wrong with this Antsle XD after all.  and I was not aware it was the XD model.