Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: GeneralNo signal on VGA
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

No signal on VGA

Hi

My antsle is working well,  I can connect to the different antlents via the lan and all looks good

I need to connect external USB drive and change the bios settings not to boot from the external one

I connected a USB keyboard and a VGA to HDMI cable but I didn’t get any boot screen or signal on the VGA  / HDMI

IPMI is not accessible via the LAN,  I don’t see an DHCP lease for any unknown MAC address  or to the br0 interface

how do I get to the bios?

Any idea why I’m getting any signal on the  VGA -> HDMI ??

Thanks

Nadav

Hi Nadigo:

You should be getting signal from VGA port.  You should also be getting an IP Address from IPMI.

You can send an e-mail to [email protected] so we can work with you on this issue.

Thanks.