Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

No longer able to access Nano

I am no longer able to access my Antsle nano.  I used to be able to access it through the subdomain at name.antsle.com or the local ip address up to a month ago.  I haven't used it in a few weeks.  I tried rebooting, and I continue getting the following message from Antsle that "Your antMan subscription is no longer active."  So has licensing changed where you cannot even access your appliance without having a plan?

Uploaded files:
  • Antsle_Nano_Issue_20211122.JPG

Hi @klfrazier

Yes, you will need a subscription to access antMan on your nano.  You can renew your subscription by going to this page:  https://antsle.com/manage.  You will be sent one-time code to your e-mail to login.

If you decide not to renew, you can still use your nano as Raspberry Pi 4 and install your OS of choice on the sd card.

Hi @daniel-luck,

if I did buy a new license later, how do I get the nano to accept the new licence I purchased.  the licence is registered in anthill but I can't get into antman on the nano anymore.  I see the screen above like the OP