Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: GeneralNetwrok Config in Antman 2.0
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Netwrok Config in Antman 2.0

Issues with setting Static address in antman 2.0

1.Auto populate feature does 't work

2. After saving network config there is no reboot popup (not sure if this is still required in antman 2.0)  New network config doesn't take

3. Manual reboot does not fix Network config.

I tried disabling the  interface, rebooting and setting the static IP again with no luck.

Losing critical features is not much of an upgrade.

Hello keith.e,

I will submit a ticket regarding those issues. Thank you for reporting them to us!

Hello @keith-e,

Our developers are taking a look at your reported issue. Would you kindly explain to me (so I can relay it to the development team) what do you mean by "Auto populate feature does 't work"?

Hi @keith-e,

Could you run upgrade-antman and let me know if those issues are resolved on your end? Thank you!