Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

".local" has never worked for me

I've had my Antsle for about 6 months now and I've never been able to connect to it with myantsle.local, or any antlets with antletXX.local.  I've tried from Windows 10 and from macOS Mojave.  I've installed Bonjour print services on Windows 10, but nothing seems to work.

Is there a resource for troubleshooting .local domains?

Hi chrisdavis:

I've had a similar issue on my network (resolving .local domains) but I think the issue was related to my router.

I could issue the following command:

ping myantsle

where myantsle is the hostname of my antsle.

I would get the response:

64 bytes from myantsle.home (192.168.1.x):  icmp=1 ...

On my network, the domain name automatically appends .home

On your network, the results may be different.

As a side note, I'd get the same results from Windows 10, Mac OS High Sierra/Big Sur and various flavors of Linux including Debian and Raspbian on my home network.