Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: GeneralLicense issue
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

License issue

I'm not getting any email replies from tech support.

When I try to modify an antlet, it tells me that no valid license is found. No antlet will start either.

When I log into Anthill, it shows that machine is under the essential plan and was last seen two minutes ago. I can download the license from here but do not know what to do with it to force the Antsle machine to recognize it is licensed.

Thanks,

Andrew

Hi Andrew:

Thanks for letting us know about your issues with emailing our Support team.
I will let our team know and I'm performing some testing on our side.

Can you let us know the serial number of the affected antsle?
I can work with you on this forum post.

Thank you,
antsle Support

Hi @andrewtraub

I had just tested e-mailing support@antsle.com using my personal e-mail and it worked.

It is possible that we were having issues during that time.  You can respond to this post or try e-mailing us at support@antsle.com.

Thank you,
antsle Support

Hi @andrewtraub

I was able to look up your antsle from screenshot provided.
I made change to antHill database for your antsle.

Please run the following commands below:
service anthilld restart
service anthilld status

After that, reload antMan and let us know how it goes.

I had also figured out why we were not receiving tickets.  For some reason, your e-mail address was marked as Spam.  I'm working with our team to unflag your e-mail address.

Thank you,
antsle Support

Hi Andrew:

Thanks for the update and glad this worked for you.

From looking at the timing of this event, we were performing maintenance on our antHill database and the scripts that run during that time did not run, so I had to manually update the record in our antHill database.

I'm still working on our Ticketing system to unflag your e-mail address.

Thank you,
antsle Support

Hi Andrew:

We had fixed the issue with spam for our Ticketing system.

Thank you,
antsle Support

Hi Andrew:

We saw some tickets on June 20th that were opened then closed.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you,
antsle Support

I sent in a support ticket for an issue restoring from a windows server backup where the system is notifying me that the antlet is not using UEFI and asking how to enable that. I have not heard a response or even a ticket creation email and it’s been two weeks.

Hi Andrew:

We had an issue with tickets going into Spam.  We had fixed that issue.

I will create new ticket for you concerning the antlet that is not using UEFI.

Thank you,
antsle Support

If automatic recognition doesn't work, you can try manual activation through the Anthill portal.

Buckshot Roulette