Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: GeneralIssues while Travel
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Issues while Travel

Hey All...

I spend 3 months of the year overseas while working, so my Antsle is alone..... I have had it for 2 years now. At the end of year 1 the power supply burnt out, so I got a new one. And while I am traveling it looks like it has done it again another year later, I had my neighbors check it out for me(no lights and won't turn on). I won't know for sure until I get home in January but... So my issue is that the box does not seem very reliable for what I need it. I do like Antman a lot, so I am wondering who has installed Antman on something more reliable(this is my experience and not a comment on the actual hardware) and what did you choose?

Hello,

For my Home Lab for antsle:  in addition to the antsle One and nano, I am using a Dell Optiplex SFF PC for testing.

Thanks for letting us know about the power supplies and we have let our Hardware team know about this.

Thank you,
antsle Support