Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

How to Use a VPN with edgelinux?

Guys i want to know??? just found out a post on how to use a vpn but couldn't find out what i need to know.

The same question I also asked how to use a VPN when bought a premium VPN  package from a website through  black friday coupon .  The customer support asked me a few questions for what purpose you want to buy. Do you use it personally or for business purposes and others?
They send me some videos and Pdf guidance  in which everything and every step is mentioned how to use VPN what you can use etc.

Are you wanting to setup a VPN on your server so you can access your local network while you are away?

If so, I used to use OpenVPN (on an LXC antlet using this link), but I recently switched to WireGuard.

You have to set it up on a KVM antlet (not LXC due to kernel updates).  I'm using Ubuntu 18.

I finally found a WireGuard client I can live with (TunSafe) at this link.

I'm using the server on 3 Antsles - Antsle One (Gentoo), Antsle One XD (CentOs), and an Antsle Nano (CentOS).

I'll admit it's noticeably faster than the OpenVPN antlets I was using.

Quote from lancem on November 3, 2020, 11:45 am

Are you wanting to setup a VPN on your server so you can access your local network while you are away?

If so, I used to use OpenVPN (on an LXC antlet using this link), but I recently switched to WireGuard.

You have to set it up on a KVM antlet (not LXC due to kernel updates).  I'm using Ubuntu 18.

I finally found a WireGuard client I can live with (TunSafe) at this link.

I'm using the server on 3 Antsles - Antsle One (Gentoo), Antsle One XD (CentOs), and an Antsle Nano (CentOS).

I'll admit it's noticeably faster than the OpenVPN antlets I was using.

Thanks mate! It helped me too.

love

Jackie