Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

How to Use a VPN with edgelinux?

Guys i want to know??? just found out a post on how to use a vpn but couldn't find out what i need to know.

Are you wanting to setup a VPN on your server so you can access your local network while you are away?

If so, I used to use OpenVPN (on an LXC antlet using this link), but I recently switched to WireGuard.

You have to set it up on a KVM antlet (not LXC due to kernel updates).  I'm using Ubuntu 18.

I finally found a WireGuard client I can live with (TunSafe) at this link.

I'm using the server on 3 Antsles - Antsle One (Gentoo), Antsle One XD (CentOs), and an Antsle Nano (CentOS).

I'll admit it's noticeably faster than the OpenVPN antlets I was using.