Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

How to do a mass delete of backups

I am on a set of nanos....

One of my antlets (well actually several) have tons of failed backups listed because of daily backups going to a mounted NAS volume that ran out of space.   So one of the antlets lists 227 backups, most of them "self-managed" 0B in size and status of "backing up".     How can I mass delete a whole bunch of them, it is really tedious to individual click delete, and then confirm the delete, on each one of them.

Also i think for many of my virtual machines that arent doing much, a weekly, or a monthly backup would be enough.

Also when i say backup now, self managed, it should remember the mount path I previously set.

tupacalypse187 has reacted to this post.
tupacalypse187

Bumping this as I agree and would like a method to do mass deletions and custom backup schedules. Is there a way to set these? Maybe through API or cli? Thanks.