Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Help Accessing Server

After another split second power outage, my Antsle is running with the HDD LED steady lit. I cannot access the server via my browser but can access it locally via a monitor and keyboard set up. I went into the BIOS setup and saved without making changes and booted back up, as this worked previously but now the same thing.

I can SSH via putty but don't know how to troubleshoot from there.

Interesting when I ping from my local computer to the .local address I am not receiving an IP address as the reply from, but this fe80::ae1f:6bff:fe43:b6f0%7: time<1ms

How can I fix my server to get it operational again?

Thanks

Jeff

Hi jeff, I'm having the same problem when I'm abroad for some reason. I wonder if it's because of proxy usage, because only thing I do different is to use a VPN when I'm abroad. Maybe servers don't recognize your identity if you are using a proxy or something like that. I'm going to my flat in Greece in two months so I can try to connect without it and inform you if it will clarify the situation for you.