Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Hardware or Software problem or both

Hi, We are having a recurring problem with our unit.  At random points it locks up and all the virtual machines go down.
When this happens, I am able to use the Supermicro management page to power cycle the device and then everything returns to normal.
However, I am unable to use Antman (until said reboot).
Also I noticed the Zpool shows degraded.  Other times, the Zpool shows as normal, not degraded.
What can I do to get these problems taken care of?
Thanks,
Frank
Image preview
mshappe has reacted to this post.
mshappe

Hi @fc,

This sounds like a case where going directly with support would be helpful. You can check out support plans here  -- that will cover you for this issue and anything else that may come up throughout the year.

If there is a bad drive or something like that we'd only charge for cost of materials, labor would all be a part of the ticket in your plan. If you have questions feel free to send me an email to daniel@antsle.com.

mshappe has reacted to this post.
mshappe