Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Hardware configuration question

I am looking to configure one of your devices. Please explain how I would utilize M.2 SSD? Is it per antlet, or does the software divvy it out automatically? One other request, I see in your videos that CPU utilization is displayed in the main screen. Why don't you show memory utilization right next to it? Just a thought. I am just trying to figure out if I should throw $ at M.2 or not.

Antsle one XD Pro

Select Color *

Select an option...
Black 
Red ($25.00)
Gold 

Select RAM *

Select an option...
32GB DDR4 ECC RAM 
64GB DDR4 ECC RAM ($499.00)

Select M.2 SSD (for ultra-fast cache) *

Select an option...
No M.2 SSD 
512GB M.2 SSD Samsung 960 Pro ($579.00)
1TB M.2 SSD Samsung 960 Pro ($1,099.00)

Select SSD *

Select an option...
2 x 500 GB SSD Samsung 850 EVO 
2 x 1 TB SSD Samsung 850 EVO ($549.00)
2 x 2 TB SSD Samsung 850 EVO ($1,899.00)

Select HDD add-on *

Select an option...
No HDD add-on 
2 x 2 TB (HDD add-on, internal) ($299.00)
2 x 4 TB (HDD add-on, internal) ($479.00)

Yes the M.2 will GREATLY speed up the whole antsle! It will automatically be used as a superfast cache to your SSDs, for *all* antlets. The investment is definitely worth it, although in most cases the 512GB M.2 will do the job just fine. The higher capacity M.2’s will be great if you have a lot of data that is generated fresh on the fly, such as sensor readings or user-generated content.

As far as how the M.2 SSD is used, it will depend on how you configure it and how your device's operating system is set up. In most cases, you can simply install the M.2 SSD and use it as you would any other drive, storing files and installing programs on it as needed. Some operating systems may allow you to divide the M.2 SSD into multiple "partitions," each of which can be treated as a separate drive.

To use an M.2 SSD, you will need a computer or motherboard(for example X570 Motherboards) that supports the M.2 interface. If your device has an M.2 slot, you can simply insert the M.2 SSD into the slot and install it like you would any other drive. If your device does not have an M.2 slot, you may need to use a special adapter to connect the M.2 SSD to your computer.

In some cases, you may also be able to use the M.2 SSD as a boot drive, which means that your operating system and other essential files will be installed on the M.2 SSD instead of your primary hard drive. This can help improve the performance of your device, since accessing data on an SSD is generally faster than accessing data on a traditional hard drive.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions about using an M.2 SSD, don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for sharing information that is so helpful. I haven't been able to think of many questions about this subject five nights at freddy's

So that everyone can experience the thrill of the Moto X3M, this game will never be blocked and will always be free to play.

hope it fix soon.

geometry dash meltdown