Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

gold Antsle one - fresh install - edgeLinux 2.0

Hello!

I received a gold Antsle one that came with gentoo linux (antsleOS).  I decided to do clean install of edge-Linux 2.0.

I downloaded the lastest ISO from antHill and burned onto flash drive.

I proceeded to perform fresh install edge-Linux 2.0.

At first, I couldn't boot and was faced with EFI Shell screen mentioned here:

https://antsle.com/forum/topic/fresh-install-of-edgelinux-2-0-issue-efi-shell/

I got around this issue by going into the BIOS and enabling the Boot Drive.

After that, I was able to get the login prompt (so far so good).  Then I noticed there was no network connection after running this command:  ip -a

Then I used the command: nmtui

which launched the NetworManager TUI.

From there, I selected "Activate a connection" and choose enp0s2f0 to activate.

After that, I ran the command again:  ip -a

and I saw it had an IP address now.

After logging in as root, I came across this error:

Failed to start the edgeLinux installer, please check your network connection and reboot to try again.

I'm able to ping outside addresses and resolve different DNS addresses.  I'm also able to ssh into the machine as it's running headless.

Uploaded files:
  • Screen-Shot-2020-06-16-at-9.27.37-PM.png