Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

EZCast Music M7 - Will not connect to WiFi internet

Hello,

I can connect to the EZCast M7 using my windows phone and also via iPad but when trying to connect in the settings to the WiFi internet network it does not work. The network is visible, I enter the 8 character password (all upper case) and click OK to join - the page refreshes a few times but then I see an error that it could not connect. It suggests this could be password related, no IP could be assigned etc. Any ideas? Is there some setting on the router that would need to be updated? Does a particular port need to be open for the EZCast to connect?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://forum.iezvu.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=339
Creative Video Marketing Company

Thank you