Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Error install Edgelinux 2.0 - "selected_zpool_config.meta.skip == false"

During the installer I receive this error during the "Installing antman" steps... "selected_zpool_config.meta.skip == false"

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi @jared_85k

From looking at the snippet of the error, this is towards the last part of installation where we install antMan.

Can you reboot your antlet and then run this command?

upgrade-antman

Thank you,
antsle Support

Hey Daniel,

I have already attempted this but it opens up a slew of problems.

Firstly, when I do this, Antman installs. However, it does not start properly. Digging into the antman logs in turns out that docker does not initialize properly with the zfs driver and this is blocking antman from starting.

So, I run the command zfs create antlets/_docker -o /var/lib/docker. This command is successful. I then start docker, which is successful. After docker is started I check the status of antman via systemctl status antman which states it is running. However, when attempting to open antman gui it fails with a bad proxy.

I then run upgrade-antman and it updates and antman starts. I then am able to access antman gui.

Now, my problem is that if I restart the machine, both docker is not started and antman fails to initialize. In order to get it up and running again, I have to run updgrade-antman again.

This is very cumbersome!

Hi @jared_85k

Thanks for the update.  Sorry to hear you are having an issue with docker.

After re-installing docker, did you enable the service with this command?

systemctl enable docker

Thanks,
antsle Support