Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Ensure that my subscription is applied

Hi,

I'm new to Antsle and just got a subscription, however, when I look at my subscriptions it says Its associated to my Antsle One D, but when I look at the server on the server tab it still shows the license that being applied is antsle-hw.

Is this how its supposed to be?

-Chris

Hi -  you automatically are in trial status for the first 30 days, it's just how the system sets up and then after that it goes to antsle-hw. Sorry for any confusion. If you check the plan tab it should show Essential there

christopher.t.jones123 has reacted to this post.
christopher.t.jones123

Awesome, thanks for the clarification

@ddmscott

I'm in a similar situation - I just upgraded my One-D to EL2, and it reports

Premium antMan trial days remaining: 30 days —

in the Antman License block of the Dashboard.

It's running AntMan 3.1.0c, and Anthilld 1.3.0

The Settings > System Information > Serial number appear to be a regenerated value starting with 9999*.   I was able to register the unit with AntHill, but I think it's treated as a generic hardware device.

Is there a (simple? painless? almost-magically elegant?) way to re-register with the real serial number?

Hi @matterantimatter, I think your situation is actually different from the one above. Did you follow this part of the migration process in the docs?

At the on-boarding screen, select “this is Antsle hardware” and follow the prompts. This will give your new installation the same serial number and license as the original.

From: https://docs.antsle.com/system/edgelinux-os-architecture#how-to-migrate-from-edgelinux-1-based-on-gentoo-to-edgelinux-2-0

Either way we can help out. If you can write in to support@antsle.com with your original serial number along with the new one, we can get it changed back.