Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: How-To GuidesDowngrade Antman
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Downgrade Antman

Does anyone know how to downgrade antman?  Mine has been reloading ever since upgrading to 0.11.X.

You can downgrade by running upgrade-antman X.X.X in this case you can run upgrade-antman 0.10.0

Thanks Will - is it possible to know what the available versions of 10 are?  Perhaps i can downgrade to a more recent version than 0.10.0 - I have asked your colleague in support how to find what version I was on before the upgrade (if there is an upgrade history).

Thanks again to both of you!

You can rollback to letter versions by just adding that to the upgrade command. For example: upgrade-antman 0.11.1a

So what are the available versions in 10 to upgrade to?  I did 0.10.0 and I think I got 0.10.0c, are there more recent versions in the 0.10.X train?

I believe there is a 0.10.0d but the changes will be very minor.

Quote from x trench run on March 14, 2019, 2:23 pm

So what are the available versions in 10 to upgrade to?  I did 0.10.0 and I think I got 0.10.0c, are there more recent versions in the 0.10.X train?

There will be minimal modifications to version 0.10.0d.