Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Docker Service Won't Start

Left last night and my two Windows Server 2016 VM's were running without an issue.  When I came in this morning, both are in a paused state.  When I try to resume, gives message that they are resuming but nothing happens.  I noticed that the docker service is not starting.  I click on <Start> and I get a message that the service is starting but nothing happens.  Any ideas?  I have tried rebooting/shutting down the antsle device to no avail.

Hi cmcfarland:

I'm not sure why the Windows Servers would be paused.

Here are some instructions on how to get docker service working again:

This procedure will get docker service working again but WILL WIPE OUT existing Docker Containers:

Stop and wipe all current docker files:
service docker stop
rm -rf /var/lib/docker/*

Try to mount:
zfs mount antlets/_docker

If the command above fails saying antlets/_docker doesn't exist, run:
zfs create antlets/_docker -o mountpoint=/var/lib/docker

check that /etc/docker/daemon.json contains
{ "storage-driver": "zfs" }

Start docker:
service docker start

Check docker using zfs