Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Docker Daemon won't shut down

I got some advice from the Antsle support team to recover some storage pools that had been curiously dismounted from one of my Antlets

The problem is that systemctl stop docker won't stop the Docker process so that I  may run any subsequent commands to solve the problem.
It seems that even though I am signed up with Antman Essential, support has been a bit preoccupied, and I'm finding myself in the non-plan queue, or so it seems.
I had left the Antaid tunnel open for ten hours and decided to shut it down for security reasons. Nothing had been addressed as far as I can tell.
Is this normal behavior for tech support.

Hi Charles:

Thanks for reaching out the antsle Support.

As I had previously stated, our Support Team works from MON - FRI from 8:00AM  - 5:00 PM PDT.
I often work after-hours and sometimes on weekends but only when I have time.

I asked to open antAid earlier on the WEEKEND (during NON Support hours) but I had to deal work on some personal issues, such as taking care of loved one that is sick and recovering from treatment.

Thank your for patience and understanding.

Thank you,
antsle Support

Hi Charles:

Have you tried using the zfs mount command to mount the antlet that you'd like to mount?

zfs mount antlets/antlet_name

Thank you,
antsle Support

Taking care of a sick family member and other personal matters required my attention. free games

Leaving the Antaid tunnel open for 10 hours might have contributed to the delay in addressing your issue, as they might be prioritizing urgent support requests. geometry dash