Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

deployed template, no network drivers

New Antsle arrived, took a long to figure out how to activate the windows template. Hint you need to remove the default nic from it and use a new virtual nic. Almost like the initial connection is for management only - although it doesnt say this in the documentation.

A day later I was able to figure out the above. I have a win2016 server template deployed, its started, I can login but it has no network drivers according to windows. So I have a VM that is working but completely useless as its isolated.

Any ideas how to get the drivers on to it?