Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: GeneralCompression
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Compression

Just got my Antsle and under settings, I see that compression is off on the antlet and HDD pool. Do i need to turn on under settings to enable compression on my antlet pool. I thought compression was automatic.

Thanks!

Yes compression is off by default as it is comes with a performance cost. You can change it to compress by default or when you create an antlet you can choose to have that individual antlet compressed.

Quote from baselhmoto x3m on  March 5, 2019, 1:25 pm

Just got my Antsle and under settings, I see that compression is off on the antlet and HDD pool. Do i need to turn on under settings to enable compression on my antlet pool. I thought compression was automatic.

Thanks!

The same :<

Thank you for informing. I will log in often https://stumbleguys2.net/

Antsle is a private cloud server with automatic compression enabled by default on its HDD pool, saving storage space. Users can choose to enable or disable compression on individual antlets within the antlet pool. While the platform handles compression automatically, granular control allows users to adjust settings based on their needs. And here's the question Should a 11 year old play video games?.

If you're in EmulatorPC and unsure about the specific capabilities of your Antsle model and firmware version, consult official documentation or support for the latest information. Keep in mind that compression may impact performance, so consider its benefits and drawbacks before enabling it on specific antlets.