Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Changed ip address to static cannot access anymore

I tried changing the IP address on the Antsle to a static IP address. Now I cannot get to it anymore. When I ping the new (static) or the old (dynamic) I get no response.

I have a monitor and keyboard connected to the Antsle and can log into it. Ifconfig shows interface br0 has the static IP address I assigned...but I cannot ping or connect to the Antsle using it.
I was able to access it via my <antslename>.antsle.us url.
When I did, the antsle restarted, reset itself with the old IP address and now it is working.
HOWEVER, when I restarted, the computer stopped during the boot up process with a message that says:
S.M.A.R.T.Status Bad, Backup and Replace.
Press F1 to Resume...

After pressing F1 it continues to boot and all seems to be working fine.

Nevermind!