Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Can't delete remnants of deleted antlet.

Folks,

I recently deleted an antlet named "Coratina".  It disappeared off the dashboard, but when is do an ssh shell connection to the antsle, it is still present in the /antlets directory.  When I try to do a "rmdir /antlets/Coratina" I get a message "rmdir: failed to remove 'Coratina': Device or resource busy"

After some searching, I ran fuser and found that a reference to /antlets/Coratina was present in the /proc/mounts file.  Unfortunately, it seems that edgeLinux does not have the "unmount" command.  Any suggestions as to how to get that entry out of the mounts file?

I have tried restarting the antsle, but that had no effect.

Thanks

Nice olives!

Have you tried

zfs destroy antlets/Coratina

to remove the Coratina dataset?

[be very careful with syntax!! Don't forget to put your antlet name after  antlets/ 

You wouldn't want to destroy all your antlets!]

I've gotten that busy message before and have been able to destroy the antlet volume after an antsle reboot.

@lancem, that worked perfectly!  Thank you.