Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Can't connect to myantsle.local

Wouldn't you know it, we had a power outage last week that exposed a bad UPS. Now that I've got everything back up, I can't connect to my original Antsle One. The new one is working fine.

For some reason, I now have two entries in my Netgear router the old Antsle, both with same MAC and same issued IP. I have verified I only have one ethernet cable plugged in and it is to the correct port on the Antsle. In fact, that hasn't changed since the week I bought it.

When the power went out, I only had one Antlet running, pihole. I can access that antlet just fine. I get a timeout when I try to use a browsers to connect to either the DHCP assigned IP Address or myantsle.local. If I try to use putty to ssh into the Antsle, I eventually get a timeout.

I can access the SuperMicro login page for both Antsle's just fine.

I only have 2 "production" antlets on the inaccessible device that can easily be moved to the new Antsle but I don't want the old one to become an expensive yet exquisite paperweight so I'm not opposed to resetting it to factory default if necessary.

TIA,

Jay

Not sure if it was the 4th power cycle or the alignment of the planets but access is restored.

Like many others, COVID-19 has provided time to go back and look at older issues. I have migrated all my antlets from the original Antsle One and they are working fine. The original Antsle one is back to funky behavior. I have actually had to move the ethernet cable to another port just get connections working.

Now that I have access, I've tried running upgrade-edgelinux but nothing happens.

As I mentioned in my first post, I don't want an expensive paperweight. Perhaps I need to reset it? How?